A 40-year-old man, who had been missing for the last three years on the pretext of going to Surat to rub diamonds from Kalavad, has been traced by the Ahmedabad police and reunited with his family. Preliminary investigation by the police revealed that he had left the house due to a family dispute. A young man named Atulbhai Parshottambhai Chikhalia (40), a resident of Kalavad, left home on July 16, 2023, saying that he would go to Surat to rub diamonds. After which he switched off his phone. Atulbhai's wife Kiranben had written a missing note at Kalavad Town police station. Meanwhile, on the instructions of SP Dr Ravi Mohan Saini, the drive was organized under Operation Milap before locating the missing persons. On the instructions of DySP Piyush Vandani, PI P.T. The team including Jaiswal carried out the analysis through human resources as well as technical sources. Atulbhai, who went missing, was seen in a video analyzing the video with friends and followers in the old social media ID. A police team from Kalavad found Atulbhai, who had gone missing from the Naroda slum area of Ahmedabad. So he was brought to Kalavad and reunited with his family. The youth said he had left the house due to family disputes.
0 thoughts on “Surat: Missing youth from Kalavad found in Ahmedabad slum after 3 years”
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
RECENT NEWS
- Why Ahmedabad’s Bopal-Ghuma continues to flood: The drainage issue behind a waterlogging crisis in a city that is growing
- Highest rainfall of 3.27 inches in Khedbrahma in 24 hours: Elderly man and young man barely survived drowning in a drain in Patan; Heavy rains forecast in five districts today, yellow alert
- Young man dies in road accident near Talaja: Unknown vehicle hits bike, 3 sisters lose only brother
- Gujarat Medical College report confirms ragging of residents, says no direct link to doctor’s suicide
- According to the script prepared by the ex-lover, the African girl trapped the farmer: Rajkot police nabbed the youth from Delhi, chased away 6 people with a single modus operandi











